- The personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) that you supply to us, which may include your own personal data ("Your Personal Data") and the personal data of third parties to whom our products may be delivered ("Third Party Data"), are held by Legacy Memorabilia and are kept confidential on our secure database.
- We will use Your Personal Data to provide you with our products and services (including enabling you to purchase our products and services and to arrange for delivery of our products to you or to a third party, and allowing you to access our website), for administration and accounting, for marketing, to respond to complaints and to ensure that the content of our website and the products and services that we offer are tailored to your needs and interests.
- We will use Third Party Data only for the purposes of delivering our products to the relevant third party and for responding to any queries or complaints relating to such delivery.
- We take appropriate measures to ensure that personal data are kept secure and are kept for only so long as is necessary for the purpose for which they are used.
- We only hold such personal data as you have provided to us and we update this personal data within 14 working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to us by you, to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is as accurate as possible.
- In the event that you place an order through our website you will be required to submit Your Personal Data, including your credit card details, via the internet over a secure channel. In order to collect the payments we will disclose such aspects of Your Personal Data as are necessary to Realex.
- In the event that you submit any of Your Personal Data or any Third Party Data to us (either in the process of placing an order through our website or by telephone, or otherwise) we will keep Your Personal Data and any Third Party Data on our records for a period of 1 year to enable us to respond to any queries or complaints that you or the relevant third party may have. After this time we will delete the Third Party Data from our records (apart from any data that we are required to keep for legal reasons). We may continue to hold Your Personal Data if we are required to do so for legal reasons, or for the purpose of providing you with information relating to our new or existing products or services. Please email us at email@example.com if you would prefer us not to hold Your Personal Data for this purpose.
- You are entitled to ask for a copy of Your Personal Data (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in Your Personal Data corrected.
- For quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communications with us.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO PLACE AN ORDER THROUGH OUR WEBSITE IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED
- Please note that when you visit our website, we may also log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device. We will keep these records for up to 10 years. If your personal details change, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any queries about how we use personal data, please contact us by email at email@example.com.